Sunday, April 27, 2008

A weekend in Florida

Gregg left for a business trip to Ordando, FL on Monday, April 7. On Thurdsay, April 10, I flew down to Ft. Lauderdale and was able to spend time with Rich & Sharon and Chad & Angie. We had a really fun weekend. It was fun to see where they live and Kiara and Indigo's school that they attend. We went on a fun bike ride, went out to dinner at "Flannigans" and spent most of the day on Saturday on the beach (the pictures that I took of Gregg didn't turn out very well they looked white). I am now hooked on the game "puzzle planet" after playing it with Chad & Angie and Sharon while staying at Rich & Sharon's and I received a new nintendo DS for my birthday from Gregg!!!

On Sunday, we went to church with Rich & Sharon and had a nice birhday dinner at Chad & Angie's. Thank you Rich & Sharon and Chad & Angie for a fun weekend and a good 40th birthday!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

We had such a good time with you guys too! How fun you have a ds lite!!!!!
Way to go Gregg!
I can't wait to play with you guys again!

Tarali said...

lucky!!!